rhminer is an optimized miner for RandomHash2 POW algo used by PascalCoin
Support Intel/AMD 64 bit CPU.
Support stratum and solo mining
Provide simple api.
Works on Windows 7,10 and Ubuntu 18, MacOS.
Pool vs Solo mining
Since solo mining is 45% faster than pool mining, It is best to mine locally at the moment.
Pool mining is supported but no pool exists as of now.
CPU: I3, I5, Core2, Xeon, Athlon
Download Windows binaries on Mega https://mega.nz/#F!cChVXCLK!iEC9n_bugWbL0s7YrojR7A
Version 2.1 - 22 Jan 2020
- Optimized RandomHash2 with up to 80% more speed. (On some system rhminer 2.1 is up to 250% faster than official miner)
- Fixed linux binary where main thread was exiting after miner startup.
- Linux zip files now contain rhminer as an executable and not a simple file.
- FIxed windows packages and removed extra folders
Version 2.0 - Jan 17 2020
- Added support for RandomHash2
- Dropped support for GPU
Version 1.5.3 - Jul 8 2019
- Added MacOS support and binaries. (Tested on High Sierra and El Capitan)
- Added internal cpu throttling option to slow down mining.
- Fixed: Duplicate shares when pool mining.
- Fixed: EthMan API : sent config.txt was ignored when restarting miner on Linux.
Version 1.5.1 - 14 may 2019
- Support for CUDA 10.1 with drivers 419.x(Windows) and 418.x(Linux)
- Added support for Nvidia Turing architecture (GTX 20xx) Untested.
- Fixed : Cannot Disable gpu mining when using config.txt with gpu binaries.
- Now you can simply empty the value of "gpu" and "gputhreads" to disable gpu mining on gpu binaries. Ex: "gpu":"" and "gputhreads":""
- Little performance boost on linux binaries (CPU and GPU)
- Added missing screensaver source files
- change line ending in many files
Version 1.5 - 2 April 2019
- Added ETHman and AwesomeMiner support (miner_getstat1, miner_restart, miner_reboot, miner_file, control_gpu)
It is strongly recommented to NOT put rhminer in a loop in a script if you intend to use EthMan or AwseomeMiner.
The restart option will close the instance and restart a new one. So if rhminer is in a loop, it will start another new instance every time.
- Added Pascal Coin ScreenSaver V1.0 - Windows
- Now starting rhminer without parameters will automatically use config.txt.
- Added support Maxwell architecture 5.3 (Tegra Tegra (Jetson) TX1 / Tegra X1) on windows
- Re-added Pascal architecture 6.0 (Quadro GP100, Tesla P100, DGX-1) that was mistakenly removed in 1.4
- Re-added Pascal architecture 6.2 ( Integrated GPU on the NVIDIA Drive PX2, Tegra (Jetson) TX2) that was mistakenly removed in 1.4
Version 1.4 - 3 march 2019
*Major gpu optimizations:
Gtx 1060 3gb 280 threads +196%
Gtx 1070 8gb 384 threads +218%
gtx 950 2gb 140 threads +226% [linux]
- Fix : On linux, rhminer stall for ever when network is lost (cable unplug or switch/router crashes).
- Fix : On very rare occasions, rhminer would stall at startup.
- Fix : Opensource pool bug where work-ID stuck to the same ID, creating many invalid shares.
- Fix : Duplicate/stale shares was high on cpu with with core count.
- Add -configfile option with a config.xml example
- Add extra option (+) to -cputhreads to enable mining on more threads that system's core/hyperthreads count (ex: on a i5 with 4 core -threadcount +7 will mine on 7 threads instead of 4)
Version 1.3 - 11 Jan 2019
*Major CPU optimizations. Up to 260% on some CPU
- +155% on Xeon E52665
- +260% on Intel i5 2th gen
- +195% on Intel i5 4th gen
- +250% on Intel Core 2
- New commandline option -sseboost. This option will give up to 10% on some cpu. BUT can also make it slower on other. TEST it before using it, to assert it gives a boost to your cpu.
Version 1.2 - 13 dec 2018
- Major optimization on cuda miner (+32% on gtx 1070 8gb, +37% on gtx 1060 3gb, +40% on gtx 950)
- Simple optimization on Linux. Up to 5% depending on the cpu
Version 1.0 - 30 Nov 2018
- Fixed network error with coinotron and f2pool where miner was in limbo after pool disconnected.
- Fixed miner not starting on cpu without SSe4.1
- Fixed error where miners was rejecting shares due to wrong work package data.
- Fixed 'Exit on too many rejected shares' that was not working properly
- Added SSe detection
- Fixed connection error when coinotron and f2pool randomly closing socket.
- Minor memory optimizations
Default donation is 1%.
Donation is hard-coded in the binaries downloadable on gitgub.
To disable donation download and compile locally, then use the -disabledevfee option.